- Sunshine Coach Owners and employees will comply with all federal, Provincial government, City of Calgary and Alberta Health Services orders, regulations, and industry guidance pertaining to COVID-19 while conducting any business with clients using the Sunshine Coach service.
- City of Calgary Bylaw 26M2020
Before Sunshine Coach Passengers are loaded onto our buses, they will be asked to read the following questions, if they are unable to read them, they will be asked:
- Are you feeling sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days? Do you have a legal reason to isolate or quarantine?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
IF YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, THEY WILL BE REFUSED ACCESS TO OUR BUS.
- Non-medical masks must be worn by Sunshine Coach Employees and passengers in the line up to enter the bus, and must be worn continuously throughout the whole bus trip, and when standing near the bus. Posters in buses.
- Non-medical masks are available from Sunshine Coach on the bus.
- It is strongly recommended to avoid eating or drinking while in the bus unless it is medically required.
- Social Distancing of (6ft/2m) will be applied by Sunshine Coach Employees with passengers waiting to get onto the bus, while in the bus and disembarking the bus.
- Families and household cohorts may sit together on the bus.
- Passengers must stay in the same seat for the entire bus trip.
- Posters in buses.
- Each bus is equipped with a hand sanitizer in the front of the bus and in the washroom. Passengers are asked to clean their hands before and after each visit via well positioned posters in bus.
- Buses are cleaned/sanitized after each use with extra attention to high touch services.
- Washrooms are for emergency purposes only.
- Passengers can report any COVID-19 non-compliance in writing with contact information with substantiated proof to Banff Sunshine Village email@example.com or call 1-877-542-2633 or 1-866.666.6287
- Sunshine Coach will also report any non-compliance that is substantiated to Banff Sunshine Village as above.